Wednesday, June 18, 2014

3rd Trimester!

Wow, has it really been 4 weeks since I last posted?  Sorry folks, I guess there just hasn't been much to tell.  I'm struggling with what to say on this blog now that I am finally expecting my miracle...so I'll just stick to the boring ol' updates.

How far along: 28 weeks...there are several different ideas on when each trimester starts, but I am going to say that 28 weeks sounds good for the 3rd trimester :)

Size of baby: eggplant

Physical symptoms: cankles...oh the horror!  Everything else is pretty much the same

Weight gain/loss: Much higher than I expected at this point...let's call it 26 lbs.  Ouch

Maternity clothes: Yup

Stretch marks: Boobs only...hoping since I have gone this long without stretch marks on my belly that I can avoid them altogether.

Sleep: Eh...I'm so uncomfortable, so it's hard to fall asleep.  Once I do, though, I guess I sleep alright.

Best moment since last week:  Making it to the 3rd trimester!

Movement: Tons.  I've gotten to see my belly move a little too, which is awesome.

Cravings/Aversions:  Poppyseed muffins...random.  Still dislike chicken

Gender: Boy!!!!

Labor signs: Nope

Belly button:  half n half

What I miss: fitting in my shoes :(

What I am looking forward to: meeting my new OBGYN July 1st...hoping that I get a better vibe from this one so that I can stop worrying so much about what my birth experience will be like.

1 comment: