Thursday, May 22, 2014

24 weeks

How far along: 24w1d

Size of baby: Cantaloupe...damn that's big

Physical symptoms: cankles (probably time to give up on the heels at work), huge boobs, itchy belly

Weight gain/loss: I don't even wanna talk about it

Maternity clothes: Yup, love them.

Stretch marks: Boobs only

Sleep: Pregnancy pillow has saved my life.  I'm getting up slightly less to pee, which helps too

Best moment since last week:  Nothing major has happened with the pregnancy since last week.

Movement: Tons.  It is such an amazing feeling.

Cravings/Aversions:  All I think about are donuts

Gender: Boy!!!!

Labor signs: nope

Belly button:  stretched-out innie...slowly becoming an outie

What I miss:  my ankle bones

What I am looking forward to: seeing the movement happen...I love watching the videos of this, and can't wait to have my own little "alien" move around so I can see it.

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHA I just reread this! "All I think about are donuts" - YUP, me too!!

    ReplyDelete