Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Back from my blogging vacation...

Well hello there strangers.  I can't believe that it has been over 2 months since I have blogged.  I'd love to tell y'all that it is because I am preggers....or that I have been busy doing amazing things with my life...but that would be a lie.  The truth is, I just haven't really had anything to say...at least nothing that wouldn't sound like I was throwing a pity party for myself.  I find that people do not want to read those kind of depressing thoughts, so I have backed off for awhile.  Well, I am still depressed, but thought I would ease back into the blogging world.

Where to begin?

The husband is officially an Army recruiter, and we are living in Modesto---well, just south of Modesto anyways.  Wow, that's really all that has happened since I last blogged.  I guess it wasn't so hard to figure out where to begin after all!

I am trying my darndest to find a job in an area in which the unemployment rate is twice the national average, so that is fun.  We have taken a break from doctors for the moment because I got sick of the disappointment and I don't know when I will be ready to see one again.  We are still TTCing of course, that never stops, but it is on a much more relaxed level for now.  Although when I remember how close I am getting to 30 and when I see people posting their pregnancy posts on Facebook, it is harder to be relaxed about it all.  And I have had several people around me getting pregnant lately, which is always hard to talk about.  I hate that these people are afraid to tell me when they get their good news, but I guess that is what happens when you go public with your own infertility struggles.  If any of those people are reading this by the way, please understand that I am happy for you regardless of my own struggles.  Really.

I guess that is enough for now.  I am really going to try to jump back in, so hopefully I will be back sooner than later.  Back to the jobhunt!

2 comments:

  1. It's great to hear an update from you :) I feel all the time that I really don't have much to say so it makes it hard to blog. Best of luck to you on the job search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! There is nothing wrong with taking a break and not blogging for awhile. I hope you find a job here soon!

    ReplyDelete