Wednesday, March 19, 2014

15 weeks!

How far along: 15 weeks

Size of baby: apple (seriously, these size comparisons do not seem realistic to me)

Physical symptoms: Same shit, different day. Constipation.  Heartburn.  Leg cramps.  Huge boobs.  Adorable bump.

Weight gain/loss: Still going with 5 lbs. up

Maternity clothes: Yup.  And I am obsessed with cozy maxi skirts/dresses.

Stretch marks: Boobs only

Sleep: Getting a little better.

Best moment since last week:  Hearing the heartbeat again, and knowing that my little bean is okay :)

Movement: Hopefully in the next couple of weeks!

Cravings/Aversions:  Mexican food, Thai food, sour candy

Gender: Not yet, but I'm dying to know!

Labor signs: Way too early!

Belly button:  Innie

What I miss:  Booze

What I am looking forward to:  I wanna know if it's Team Blue or Team Pink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment