Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Better late then never, right?

How far along: 13 weeks (sorry, I missed a week)

Size of baby: Peach...mmmm a peach sounds good

Physical symptoms: Nausea is gone, besides when I wait too long to eat.  Constipation is a bitch.  Nipples are getting all weird now.  Belly is firm.  Heartburn started up.  You know.  Pregnant stuff.

Weight gain/loss: Well, I definitely gained 2 lbs overnight.  No, really.  Overnight.  So I estimate I am up 6 lbs now.

Maternity clothes: Rockin them whenever possible.  So comfy and so much easier then trying to pretend that I fit it anything else.

Stretch marks: Boobs only at this point (let's hope it stays that way!)

Sleep: Sucks.  I can't get comfortable, so I wake up a lot.  I haven't bitten the bullet and bought the pregnancy pillow yet, mainly because I'm worried about it fitting in bed with us.

Best moment since last week:  Having someone actually touch my belly and comment on how firm it is, and I like that I finally feel like my belly looks like I'm actually pregnant :)

Movement: Way too early, but I can't wait!

Cravings/Aversions:  Mexican food still rocks my world.  Spicy everything.  Sour/sweet candy.  Still grossed out by chicken cooked at home.

Gender: Hopefully only 7 weeks away from finding out!

Labor signs: Way too early!

Belly button:  Innie

What I miss:  Beer.  Margaritas.  I think you can see where this is going...

What I am looking forward to:  Finding out the gender.  The suspense is killing me!

2 comments: