Sunday, February 10, 2013

Just a prick...

First shot of Menopur down, 9 more to go. Actually wasn't as bad as I expected. I should give credit to the husband for that because he didn't flinch at all and because of him, my bum doesn't hurt too much right now.

In other news, I became a hypocrite and got an iPad Mini today. The husband wanted to get me a tablet for my birthday, so I went into research hyperdrive this weekend trying to figure out what I wanted. This isn't an advertisement and I'm not a techie, so I won't go into details about what I was considering. But I will say that I am usually against Apple products because of all the hype that surrounds them and the fact that I think a lot of it is overpriced. However, I caved today. The Mini just had everything I wanted and more and we saved some money by buying it on post at the PX. So now I am really testing it out by writing a blog post from it. Not bad at all.

I will keep you all posted as my Menopur cycle continues...let's hope I don't get any crazy side effects.

Please keep reading and following me. Don't be shy :)

2 comments:

  1. No judgement from here :) I caved and bought an iphone in October. Never wanted one, always liked droid... yep. I caved. Husband got one first, and I loved it. I totally love my iphone now. I am so glad I got one and would never go back to a droid! Good luck on your Menopur shots, we haven't gotten far enough in the TTC process to need shots yet, hopefully we won't get there... the idea makes me so nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings Baby Girl

    ReplyDelete