Sunday, March 24, 2013

Just another boring TWW...

Not much going on over here in the two week wait. I am currently 9dpiui. Had my progesterone serum test done Friday, and my level was 28. I'm never sure what number they are looking for, but Dr. M said it is a great result and proves I ovulated. If AF doesn't show up by Friday, I will go in for a pregnancy test. I honestly don't have any expectations for this cycle, good or bad. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, right?

On another note, I have been keeping my mind occupied by crocheting all sorts of things. I recently taught myself the basics (with some help from YouTube of course---isn't technology amazing?), and now I am even toying with the idea of opening an Etsy shop so I can sell them to raise money for IVF. Don't know if that's a good idea or a crazy idea. All I know is I have carried my shopping addiction over to the craft store, and now my house is a mess with yarn all over the place....

2 comments:

  1. Steph- I love the idea of an Etsy store! I would support you! I have too, thought about selling something to raise money for IVF- I have even toyed the idea of putting up a "donation" tab on my blog- but I don't feel right about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support! If I ever get it up abs running, I will post the info here. I thought of the donation thing too, but felt weird. I dont know why.

      Delete