Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Gray clouds...

Some days are harder than others.  For whatever reason, today was one of those days.

But I am proud of myself for getting off my ass and being productive instead of just watching TV all day and sulking like I usually do on days when the cloud hovers above me.  I ran on the treadmill, used my new sander to fix some issues on the shelves I've been working on, cleaned and mopped the kitchen, and swept the garage.  Now I am working on my crocheted blanket and watching Tombstone, waiting for the husband to finally get off work.

Today is CD27.  No sign of AF yet, but I know she is on her way.  I guess PMS played a part in my mood today.

Tomorrow is a new day.  Hopefully a new cycle, as well, because I hate the TWW.

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I also got on the treadmill yesterday and actually JOGGED for 10 minutes. I was so proud of myself and felt great all day... until later in the evening when suddenly I just fell. I thought endorphins from working out were supposed to be feel good?

    Hope you feel better soon. Are you sure AF is coming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the same for me Stacy. The endorphins do make you feel good, but unfortunately they don't last all day...

      And yes, AF showed up in FULL force this morning.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete