Monday, July 22, 2013

New hair, new attitude...

Does anyone else change their hair when they need a change in attitude or perspective?  Those that know me know I change my hair All.The.Time.  Seriously, it's an addiction.  But I find that there isn't much else I seem to have control of in my life, so I think it is great to be able to change that one thing.  So here I am with yet a new hairdo and a new lease on life.  Okay, maybe not quite that dramatic, but you get the picture, right?

The hair has been lightened and cut (a lot), and I really do feel lighter because of it.  <-----see what I did there?  My hair is a metaphor for my outlook haha.

Luckily, I have a husband that is fully supportive of my ever-changing style, so I never feel self-conscious when I do these things.

Besides that, there isn't much else going on over here.  I'm currently on CD12.  No positive OPK yet.  We are pushing the TTC again, but not in a crazy way.  I told the husband that I want to try on our own until September.  If it doesn't happen by then, I will start the process of finding yet another doctor for yet another opinion.  We have changed our eating habits a lot and I have lost 12 lbs since the beginning of the year, so hopefully these little changes will be just the kick my reproductive system needs.  Otherwise, we will go back to the clinical way of doing things.

Have a great week folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment