Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The smiley face brightens my day...

Isn't it crazy how that little smiley face on the OPK can brighten your whole day?  I've been in a funk the last couple of days and nervous I wouldn't get a positive since I haven't for the last 2 months.  But lo and behold, that face smiled right back at me today, and that gives me the hopes have been desperately lacking.

On another note, OPK's also cause me some anxiety because all of a sudden DTD is imperative, and that just takes all the magic out of it.  I feel guilty thinking that the damn test is the only reason I am pitting the moves on my husband.  Of course it's not the only reason, but that forced feeling is still there.  Anyone going through this can relate, I'm sure!

Off to a fun resume class (read the sarcasm in my words).  Happy hump day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment