Tuesday, December 4, 2012

just another night...

Being an Army wife is terrible wonderful frustrating fun hard.  Just thought I would throw that out there.  Yes, I am proud that my husband has chosen to serve his country and defend our freedom, but that doesn't make it any easier when he is gone.  We have been through several lengthy trainings and a year-long deployment, but it doesn't make it easier to spend your nights alone.  Yes, it does mean that I can eat whatever I want whenever I want and I don't have to plan my days around someone else's schedule.  But the novelty of that wears off fast.  It also sucks to be away from friends and family during the holidays, so maybe that's what is getting me down.  Work fills my days, but the nights are boring...and the bed is empty.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment