Sunday, December 9, 2012

Just a quick note...

First, I would like to thank everyone that has been viewing my page.  I have almost 350 page views already, which is really unbelievable to me.  Please keep coming by!  And please feel free to follow me and/or post comments, I would love the feedback :)

Second, I am super excited that I have made it through my last weekend alone.  My wonderful husband comes home next weekend, and I cannot wait.  I am also a ball of anxiety because I am waiting to hear from him.  You see, he is currently at SFAS, which stands for Special Forces Assessment and Selection.  Basically, that is a fancy way of saying that he is trying out to be in Special Forces.  So, that is why I haven't been able to speak to him, and that is the reason I am going crazy with anxiety.  This is so important to him, and even though I am torn about my feelings about it, I support him fully and therefore want him to succeed.  However, it is a very tough few weeks and less than half usually make it.   I picked up a bottle of Jagermeister today (his favorite), so I figure he can drink it for celebration or to drown his sorrows.  Only time will tell.  So cross your fingers for him!

That's all for tonight :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeay! I love that you're doing this and that you're keeping up with it :) ... so much better than I am ;)

    Had fun today! Can't wait to hear from you at the end of the week

    ReplyDelete